The Patient Participation Group aims to understand the views of patients on the services we offer. The group regularly reviews the surgery as a whole, this includes issues like:
- Access to the practice
- Services we provide
- Commissioning for local health needs
- How NHS changes are affecting the practice
The Group is an open membership group. It encourages involvement and attendance from all areas of the practice community.
Would you like to provide feedback to the Patient Participation Group? If so, you can:
- Use the suggestions box in Reception
- Use the online contact us form to provide suggestions
- Contact the Practice Manager on 0121 411 0393 during opening times
All registered patients are welcome to attend any meeting of the Patient Participation Group without giving prior notice. If you are interested in hearing about the activities of the Patient Participation Group but cannot/do not want to attend meetings please tell us using the Contact Us form to receive newsletters and invitations to contribute to the group activities online.
If you would like to join the Group, please fill in our PPG Application Form and return it to us.